Thursday, August 25, 2011

There's no time like, tomorrow?

I'm an all or nothing kind of girl. When I slip up I throw in the towel and continue the slide.

This week started out well. I was planning my meals, bringing food to work, drinking water and going to the gym. Usually by Wednesday I start getting lazy and a lot of those things fall to the wayside. Today had a hard boiled egg, slice of toast and a protein shake for breakfast. But the day got too hectic and I had to "eat on the run," literally grabbing whatever I could because I didn't bring my lunch.

I ened up choosing potato chips, chocolate chip cookies and jelly beans as a not so well rounded meal. Then for dinner I had chicken nuggets, fries (baked at least) and blueberry pie for dinner. Skipped the gym, and now, not surprisingly, I'm exhausted.

Tomorrow will be better. I'm working from home so I'll eat a decent breakfast and lunch then swing by the gym later in the day. I have a plan, now I have to work it. I did ok the other days and I won't let one bad one ruin the whole week.

“Many fine things can be done in a day if you don't always make that day tomorrow"

No comments:

Post a Comment